Sunday, January 18, 2009

express yourself

Express yourself...don't pretend to be someone that you are not...believe in yourself show who really you are!!that is why i create a blog...my secret world..but not secret anymore!!hehe..coz i want to show my blog to other people...actually i have a friendster blog but i cant use the sidebar there...hehe..i have youtube account but the problem is i dont have video yet to upload hahaha...i just have favorite that i put in my account that i always love to here! its uplift my soul when i listen to music...and account in tagged..my friends ask me to put my profile there....and i am curious about tagged so i put my profile...its okay...expressing your self is just like expressing your feelings,your thoughts,express what is in your mind...what is in your heart...express what you want to say...if your angry,sad,happy,emotionally heart or physically...express it...be open to other that you know they can help you..if you love someone say it to that person!don't hide your feelings to someone..it will not help you emotionally...it give you stress...thinking to that person...dont be afraid...if you not happy the things that you do in your life...express it and do a things that you wanted to do...if your sad!listen to music...if your angry!"shout" as long as you are satisfied...then take a deep breath...but you need to inhale and exhale hehe...you know what will happened to you if you don't do that.If someone saying something about you even they don't know you...ummm its up to them but there is a limitation...if they say dirty words about you...confront them in a nice way...have patient..if you want to paint,to draw something that comes in your wild imagination do it..as long as you know the right and wrong for the things that you do...i do a blog coz it makes me happy when i wrote a topic that cross in my mind...i want to express my idea...i want to express my self...so,...so la ti do..do ti la so fa mi re do...yeah!!nyahahaha.....express yourself!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic post but Ι was wanting tο knоw if yοu could
write a litte more on this topic? Ι'd bе very thankful if уou сould elaborate a lіttle bit further.
Apρreciate it!

my weblog - juvesiio anti-aging complex