Wednesday, January 14, 2009

pain in heart



When i was a kid i always want to learn or i want to ride on a bike,my cousin show me how to move that bike...but before i learned it i fall down,i bump and it caused scars in my knee...for that it caused pain...when my father died that time i am only 20 yrs old...it caused pain,coz i never tell to my papa that i love him so much...when i got a failed grade in chemistry 1..in collage day because i don't took a final exam on my terror teacher...my professor don't passed me so i got failed grade...it cause pain..for my ego!coz i know the truth that i study that subject and i only got a -5...huhuhu....but then i talk to my professor if i can still change my grade in chemistry 1 she said okay...but i need to take an exam again...so i took and i passed with a happy smile.......but why now this pain inside my heart doesn't remove...sometimes i wish to have a stone heart...but in reality it is not...it is so painful to move on...remembering that person that gives meaning in my life is the same person that caused deeply pain in my heart.

Why?Why?Why?...i can't move fast...why i always remember him...why he can't erase in my mind...in my heart...coz the truth is i still love him....and it killing me inside...i smile ...laugh but deep inside i cry...he doesnt know how much pain that he caused on me...until now he is inside my heart...a experience that i will never forgot,a learning experience...but my journey doesnt end yet! someday...someone will enter in my life...in my heart and this pain in heart will remove and it will healed..and the smile and happiness will see again in my eyes....






No comments: